Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello, everyone! It's me, Derek Zeman. Hey, Election Day is coming up in November, and I would like to decide which President I'm gonna vote for, Barack Obama or Mitt Romney. I'm a Democrat, and I would vote for Barack Obama because he's the first ever African American President who can run for his second term in 2012. Obama has got a lovely wife named Michelle Obama, and she's the First Lady of the United States. Barack and Michelle got two beautiful little girls named Sasha and Malia. They also got a dog in the White House. Barack Obama would be a great President than Mitt Romney, and maybe someday Obama and his Vice President, Joe Biden would like to come over to my house so they can meet my family and me and I would also like to shake the President's hand and tell him that I can go to Washington, D.C. with him and Vice President Biden. But enough about President Barack Obama, it's time for me to think about what I should do if I become President. If I became President of the United States, I should make up my own speech about the soldiers being killed and wounded in the future war. I could walk right into the Oval Office of the White House, and I could sit behind my desk and tell the people of the country, "Hello, my fellow Americans," and I could also tell them about the future war and on and on. I could also travel around the world and meet the folks who were very kind to me, such as the British, the Chinese, the Japanese, the French, the Germans, and even the Mexicans and the Australians. I would like to be called myself President Derek Zeman so I can be famous, smart and even more powerful. The people of the United States would like to vote for me on Election Day in November because I am the greatest President there is. Well, everyone, dinner would be almost ready, and I could smell the pork chops cooking on the oven because my father made them. That's all I know about me voting for Barack Obama for President again and me becoming President of the United States in the future. Maybe my best friend Calvin would like to see this when he comes over to my house someday. I gotta go now, everyone, so you all take care and remember, I love sending my blogs to you all. Good-bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment