Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello again, everybody! It's me again, Derek Zeman. Now I'm ready for my second thought for tonight. My second thought would be going to the State Fair on Friday. My mom and I had to wait for my dad, Tammy and Natalie at the Charcoal Grill Roadhouse. When they got there, my mom and I stood up and told them that they took a bus there. Then we went and bought us some cheeseburgers from the Charcoal Grill Roadhouse and ate them there. After that, Natalie wanted to see the shark show, so we walked on over to the shark show and saw nurse sharks swimming in a large tank. We also saw a man wearing a snorkel and flippers and he's also swimming with the sharks in the tank. After the shark show, we went to the sheep and goat barn, and we saw most goats eating and laying down. Natalie wanted to see the pigs next, so we headed right on over to the swine barn and we saw more goats in the swine barn and also most pigs. Then we walked up to the cattle barn and inside the cattle barn, we saw some dairy cows and beef cows. After we saw the cows, we went to the coliseum for a little bit to see the horse show. After that, we went into the Wisconsin Products Pavilion building so we can sit down and rest our feet. Natalie and I had grilled cheese sandwiches, my dad had a bison meat sandwich, Tammy had a baked potato with sour cream and my mom had something else to eat. Tammy, Natalie and I decided to go see the pig races, so we left my mom and dad in the Pavilion so they can still rest their feet there. Natalie thought the pig races would be fun to watch, so we just sat on the bench and watched the pigs race for the food and the medal. After the pig races, Natalie wanted to go on a pony, so we went to the pony rides and watched Natalie riding on a pony. After that, we went to the Discovery Barn and we watched Natalie driving a tractor and playing in the corn. Then we went back to the Wisconsin Products Pavilion building and mom and dad were still in there. Then they joined us again and we were off to the Spin City Amusement Rides so that Natalie can ride in some of the little kids rides. She went on the little ferris wheel, the baja buggy cars, the dinosaur cars, the dolphin cars, the little motorcycles and even the jumbo elephant cars. We were hungry, so Tammy and my dad had corn on the cob, I had a pork burger, my mom had a pork burger also, my mom and I had to share a corn dog, and we all had to share chive fries. Then we headed to the cream puff building and my mom bought chocolate-covered raisins, monster cookies and something else from the building. And just then, while my mom and dad went to buy some cream puffs in a to go box, Tammy, Natalie and I went to the Spin City Amusement Rides once again so that Natalie can go on the little kids rides again. We walked around Spin City in the evening so we can look at the bigger adult rides. When we got back, my mom and dad were sitting on the bench at the shark show that we saw earlier in the afternoon, and we got exhausted from walking around the State Fair. We had a really nice time at the State Fair, and that will be good if we go back again next year. So we took a bus back to the Park and Ride and when we got there, my mom, dad and I said good-bye to Tammy and Natalie and we got into my dad's car and we drove home. Well, everybody, that's my blog about the State Fair for tonight and I bet my best friend Calvin would like to see my blog. Good night, everybody, and remember that me, Derek, will like to say that I like the State Fair! Bye-bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have Calvin's email or phone number? you should let him know you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm glad you liked the state fair Derek! Sounds like it was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete