Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hello, everybody! My name is Derek Zeman, and today on my blog I'm gonna talk about some movies that I'm gonna see. First, I'm gonna see the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, which is the movie that's directed by Peter Jackson. It was based on a book by J.R.R. Tolkien, and it's also the first series before the Lord of the Rings trilogy. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey has lots of wonderful and amazing characters, such as a hobbit named Bilbo Baggins who lives in the Shire, and Gandalf, a magical wizard that helps Bilbo go on a journey and defeat all the evil villains. Yesterday I talked to my sister Becky that she and I would like to go see the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey someday, and my little niece Natalie would like to go along, too, if she wants to. The next movie that I'm gonna see is Lincoln. It's a movie with Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field and Tommy Lee Jones. Lincoln is about the 16th president of the United States named Abraham Lincoln, who goes through his life by marrying his wife named Mary Todd Lincoln, reading the Gettysburg Address during the Civil War, and being assassinated by John Wilkes Booth while he was watching a play at Ford's Theater. Uncle Richard told me about seeing Lincoln with my dad someday, and that will be a great movie to see because Uncle Richard had already seen it. Next, I'm gonna see Oz: the Great and Powerful, and it's also the movie that's coming to theaters in March. Maybe on my birthday, my sister Becky would be taking me and Natalie to go see Oz: the Great and Powerful. It has witches, a wizard who voices over the great and powerful Oz, fairies, and lots more fantasy characters. Going to see Oz: the Great and Powerful would be a very good thing to do while celebrating my birthday. I don't know any other movies that I'm gonna see this year, but I'm gonna have to wait to find out. Well, everybody, I'm gonna talk about what movies I got for Christmas. I got the Avengers, the Dark Knight Rises, Dr. Seuss' The Lorax, the movie Brave and the Rocky Horror Picture Show on Blu-ray. That's all five movies that I got so far for Christmas! And now that's enough movies that I'm gonna see this year for today, so I'm gonna go now and tell my whole family that I'm gonna see the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Lincoln, and Oz: the Great and Powerful that's coming in March. See ya, everybody, and remember that I am a very good blogger! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I think seeing Oz would be a good way to celebrate your birthday too! But Natalie is too little to see The Hobbit.

    ReplyDelete